Who we’re looking for
Our Graduate IT Training Programme is open to graduates who have a strong interest in developing an IT career and who share in our passion for technology, aviation and travel.
The aviation industry is constantly changing and as such, we’re looking for IT graduates who are flexible, open minded, and interested in staying on top of the latest technology solutions and trends.
To thrive in our highly collaborative environment, you will also need to be able to work well both autonomously and as part of a multicultural team. Equally important is your capacity to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines, and to set goals, self-motivate and drive your career forward.
Applications are now closed.
The following will be essential for entry into the programme:
- Right of abode in Hong Kong
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education qualifications) in IT or Engineering disciplines, or any related discipline that demonstrates your exposure to technology
- Strong academic results
- Business acumen and excellent analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving and influencing abilities
- High learning agility, good initiator and passion to succeed
- Adaptable to cope with a dynamic, diversified and multi-cultural working environment
- Team player and able to work independently and cross functionally
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred but not required.