Who we’re looking for
Our Graduate Engineer Programme is open to graduates who have a strong interest in developing a lifelong engineering career, and who share in our passion for aviation and travel.
Applications for the 2017 intake are now open and close 11th December 2016.
The following requirements are essential for entry into the programme:
- An HKIE ACE recognised or Washington Accord accredited degree
- The right of abode in Hong Kong
- A high standard of written and spoken English (fluency in Cantonese is advantageous)
- A solid academic background
- A sound understanding of engineering concepts
Successful candidates will also be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analysis and problem solving: analysing information logically, and drawing on one’s knowledge and experience-base and calling on other references and resources as necessary to generate solutions
- Planning and organising: managing time, competing priorities and resources in a structured, time-urgent way
- Business Initiative: taking swift action to anticipate and tackle problems, take calculated risks and seize improvement opportunities
- Communication and influence: presenting information and arguments verbally or in writing to improve understanding, influence outcomes and foster engagement and support
- Team and partnership: Works cooperatively to contribute to the development and management of positive, supportive and collaborative teams and partnerships
- Drive for excellence: setting the highest standards of performance and professionalism, driving hard towards outcomes, tackling new challenges and delivering on promises made