Are you ready to join the team?
To be considered for a role in our team, you need to be a strong communicator who can confidently converse with passengers in English, Cantonese or Mandarin. A passion for travel and for helping our customers with their travel needs is essential. As you will be working in a fast-paced environment that will require you to handle complicated customer issues, the ability to think quickly on your feet and take a practical approach to solving problems is a must.
You'll also need to meet the following requirements:
- The right to live and work in Hong Kong
- Academic credentials needed to handle the role:
- HKDSE: Passes in five subjects (Level 2), including English, or
- HKCEE: Passes in five subjects, including English
- Knowledge of airline systems and operations will be an advantage but not essential
- Good command of spoken and written English. Conversational Cantonese and/or Mandarin is preferred
- Excellent telephone manners and mature communication skills
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to work shifts (includes overnight shifts and weekends) and the drive to step up and do whatever it takes to support our customers
How to apply
Please submit your application in English. You will be notified via email within two weeks if your application is successful and you are shortlisted for the next step in the recruitment process. This will be a friendly telephone interview with one of our Global Contact Centre supervisors, where you can ask questions and find out more about the role and recruitment process.
Apply today and you may soon be on your way to a professional customer service career with one of the world’s best airlines.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.