At Cathay Pacific, there’s a world of opportunity. We are not only looking for people with flight experience; we are looking for people who share our passion for flying, success, safety, learning, and professionalism.
There are several stages in our selection process. Initially, two stages of interviews will assess you on many levels. We will want to gauge your discipline, determination, ambition, enthusiasm for aviation, problem solving skills, competencies in mathematics and English, your technical aptitude and, of course, compatibility with our corporate standards.
You will also:
- Be physically fit and qualify for a Class 1 Medical
- Meet our flight deck reach requirements
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Have a secondary school education with good passes in mathematics and science, or a degree or diploma, or passes in all ATPL subjects
- Be 18 years of age or more.
If you successfully navigate the interview process, you will be sent to Adelaide for your flight grading assessment. If successful during this final assessment you will then commence your training.