Cathay Pacific is excited to be expanding its fleet, and will be conducting interviews and selection throughout the year in Hong Kong.
Kindly note that only applicants who hold a Hong Kong permanent ID card are being considered for the Cadet Pilot Programme. Global applicants will be considered for the Advanced Entry and Transition Training Programmes.
- Click here to apply online.
- To update an existing application, please click here.
- For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +852 2747 8247.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
When you apply for our Cadet Pilot Programme, you will need to pass several stages of a rigorous selection process. This includes a mixture of interviews, medical examinations, computer aptitude tests, and tests of spoken and written English.
- Stage 1: COMPASS aptitude testing, Reasoning test , Job knowledge test and interview.
- Stage 2: Group exercise, Flight Planning assessment, Professional Profile, Aptitude test, and interview
- Stage 3: Aircrew medical, English language test
- Stage 4: Pilot specific computer based testing