Our Cabin Crew members share the same positive attributes. Every person on our team enjoys meeting people from diverse backgrounds and providing them with a world-class customer service. They think quickly on their feet, anticipate and respond to the needs of others, and turn every problem into opportunity to deliver a world-class service. What’s more, they're able to adapt to long-haul flights and time zone changes, and are always able to remain polite, positive and professional – even if serving a customer at 3am.
We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds. There are certain life and work experiences that will be useful when undertaking Cabin Crew roles, professions that involve solving complex problems and interacting with diverse people – such as retail and service, nursing or social work background.
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School subjects (or Attained for Applied Learning Subjects, or Grade E for Other Language Subjects) including English Language or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- Polished interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
- Minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
The majority of our Cabin Crew team is located in Hong Kong, however we occasionally hire team members who are based in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Toronto, London, Singapore and Bangkok. Click here to learn about the requirements of overseas-based Cabin Crew.